Sites that I write for:
- Vintage Space (current)
- Discovery News (current)
- Al Jazeera English (current)
- Motherboard (current)
- DVICE (current)
- Scientific American Videos (current)
- Physics Focus (London Institute of Physics group blog – current)
- Universe Today (past)
- AmericaSpace (past)
Individual Online Publications:
The secret laser-toting Soviet satellite that almost was – Ars Technica. May 15, 2013.
Soviet Space Flights Were Designed for Maximum Effect—Even if That Meant Fudging – Discover Blog “The Crux.” November 20, 2012
NASA’s Key to Efficient Mars Landings: Reduce, Reuse, Recycle – Discover Blog, “The Crux.” September 5, 2012.
Exomars and the History of Mars Exploration – Can Russia Help? – Soapbox Science, a community guest blog from nature.com published April 18, 2012.
John Glenn: The Man Behind the Hero – Scientific American Guest Blog, February 20, 2012.
Apollo 1: The Fire That Shocked NASA – Scientific American Guest Blog, January 27, 2012.
Spaced Out Physiology – Arizona State University’s Ask a Biologist program, published February 22, 2012.
Sky Crane – How to Land Curiosity on the Surface of Mars – Scientific American Guest Blog, November 28, 2011.
Reprinted Blog Posts
- “Behind the Legend of John Glenn and Friendship 7″ at Arizona State University, Astronomy Open House. February 22, 2013.
- “The Trials and Triumphs of Landing on Other Worlds” at Arunah Hill Days, Cummington, MA. September 1, 2012.
- “Why Did Apollo Splashdown?” Knoxville Observers via Google+. July 17, 2012.